What makes HSBS Law different from the other law firms?
“We don’t focus on other law firms. We just focus on you … our client”
At HSBS Law, our core values are centred on providing the best client care possible. We believe in always going the extra mile for our clients and making you feel trusted and safe. We will treat your case like our own and ensure you’re supported throughout your entire journey with us. Quite simply, we genuinely care about our clients and providing excellent client service is what we do.
Every case is unique, so when we first meet with our clients our aim is to listen to them and understand their needs, issues and desired outcomes. It’s important that our clients feel that they can talk to us and that we have their best interests at heart. We then use our legal knowledge to assess our client’s situation, allowing us to provide expert advice that’s tailored to their specific needs. Our goal is to always consider the bigger picture and put the needs of our client first in order to protect their interests and achieve the most favourable outcome.
We have a bi-lingual and powerful team of specialists who have accumulated a wealth of experience across a range of complex legal areas. Our committed, collaborative and personal approach allows us to combine our expertise and deliver successful results & solutions for you, our clients. We also understand the need for responsiveness, so we ensure that our clients are always kept fully informed throughout their journey with us.
At HSBS Law Solicitor & Notary Public, we want to build long term relationships with our clients and provide them with legal support for life, should they ever require it. Maybe this is why we’ve built such a strong reputation over the years.
What legal services can HSBS LAW help you with?
“We provide a range of specialist services so our clients can stay under one roof”
We believe in providing a specialist set of legal services for our clients to cater for their various legal needs. We want to make thing easier for you and allow you to stay in just one place. Our team will be able to look after you across the following areas:
- Immigration – includes Immigration, Human Rights, Asylum and Nationality
- Family Law – includes Divorce, Children law and Domestic abuse
- Conveyancing – includes both Commercial and Residential transactions
- Wills & Probates – includes Wills, Probates, Trusts and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Notary Public – includes Notarization and Certification for individuals and businesses
- Indian Law – we offer a range of services with our affiliate company based in India
- Employment Law – includes a range of services for both Employers and Employees
- Traffic Offenses – includes a range of both Motoring and Traffic offences